Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wip Wednesday

Crocheting(and knitting!) ADD
This time of year my cup runneth over. It's filled with friends, festivities, and projects! I seem to jump from one to another. So not like me, for those of you who follow, I am a finisher. I start, at the max 3 projects, and then complete each one, before moving on to the next great thing, so this has flustered me. Here's a peek at some of the madness...



White scarf and hat set for my niece in Colorado....done!
"Baby its cold outside snowman" free pattern form the 'ville...not done....

Six of my Santa ornaments I designed this year, gifts for my co-workers, done!

I also dusted off my knitting needles and started, completed the Loopy scarf from Patons. I am wanting to make a matching hat for it too. maybe the one button Banana Republic knock-off. I also downloaded a felted beret from Ravelry. I am anxious to start my first felting project. My sis is doing the same project from her home down north of Wichita, so we'll have to compare notes as we go - kind of a sister crochet-a-long. Here are the first 2 rows of the beret:

Here is a close up of the yarn I used for the loopy scarf:
Here is a shot of the entire scarf...done!
There you have it, a little of this and that. I can't wait to show you more "Done"! :-)

Oh, I almost forget DH got my Trans-Siberian Orchestra tickets for my b-day. The concert is tonight...can't wait!!!

7 comments:

Marie Anne said...

Lots of cool stuff you have here. Love the santa ornaments, and the color of that yarn you're making the knit scarf out of is gorgeous!

TSO tickets? Awesome! Hope you enjoy(ed) it.

Beansieleigh said...

Hi Caroline! Those Santa ornaments are adorable!! Love the hat and scarf for your niece too! I finished a pillow today, but am not sure when I'll get around to posting it.. Sometime soon! Hope you and yours are enjoying the holidays and Winter Recess! ~tina

Doris Sturm said...

Oh, boy, I bet you'll have a wonderful time at your concert. I've not seen a life performance for so long - I miss them!

Cute projects that you have made and will make...I too have at least 3 going on, but sometimes I start something else anyway ;-) I'm the notorious "starter" and maybe finish later(er) LOL

Keri said...

You're acting like me now, getting all those projects started at the same time! :) Love your little ornaments....too cute! Hope you enjoyed the concert. Nice of DH to do that for your birthday. Oh, and happy birthday!! LOL!

Crafty Christina said...

Wow, you've been busy! At least you are finishing things. I have so many half finished things sitting around.

Merry Christmas! Hope you and your family had a wonderful one!

Libby said...

Oh, I know what you mean about being a "finisher". These projects look great. I love that Paton's yarn colorway. I really would like some more interesting yarn but I really want to get rid, I meant use, what I have. :-)

Happy New Year!

Angela said...

You've inspired me to put up a "done" post after all the holiday craziness! I am originally from Kansas as well and love the name of your blog!

Angela
fabulouslyflawedcrochetcreations.blogspot.com