Sunday, December 6, 2009

Feliz Navidad!

Here is our Christmas tree this year. It went up so much faster, now that all the kids cn be so helpful. My lil guys loved going over every ornament and helping decorate.

Here are a few of my favs:
Hand-carved wooden Santa from a good friend over 15 years ago:

Button Santa from my sister's small town of Hesston, KS:

Resin santa from a friend about 20 years ago:



Hand-blown santa from an ornament exchange last year:


Sobrero santa froma student about 15 years ago:

5 comments:

sara said...

What a fabulous tree! I love the ornaments.

Crafty Christina said...

Your tree is gorgeous! I'm so impatient to get mine, but I have to wait until next weekend. That blown Santa is super gorgeous! I love how wide open your window is too...so gorgeous!

Keri said...

Your tree is beautiful! Hunter and JC put ours up while I was recuperating from my little hospital visit. It's so much fun to watch the sparkle in kids' eyes this time of year! I bet your kids had to have an awfully tall ladder to get that huge thing decorated! :)

Unique2wh0 said...

Ohhhh preeeeettyy!

Gloria P. said...

Hi Caroline: Love the scarf pattern and the color and your tree is looks fabulous, what a perfect room for a tree.