Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Alert! Ramblings and a turkey potholder!

Turkey potholder....Sugar and cream yarn:pattern out of Country Woman magazine.

Today the entire family was home. I actually slept in until after 8:00am. Taylor(my oldest daughter)kept the lil boys quiet and I swear I didn't know anyone was even up. What a surprise to come downstairs and realize everyone was awake but me. AHHHHH! It felt good.

We decided to go to a matinee today. We saw "Bolt" in 3-D. It was a really cute movie. The guys loved it. It was definitely a feel good movie. Everyone left with a smile on thier faces.

we're going to my SIL for turkey day dinner and I'm much like my blog-buddy Crafty Christinawho has bought a turkey and will prepare it the next day because we want leftovers!!! My SIL dosen't want me to bring anything so I guess I get to go and enjoy. Side note: I am taking a seven-layer dip, just to show I'm not totally without manners. My momma said you never show up empty-handed to a gathering. Maybe I'll post a pic of it when its done later tonite. It's gonna be good.

Happy Thanksgiving one and all. I am so thankful for my family, friends, my home, and my life.

1 comment:

Crafty Christina said...

Great minds think alike! Love the potholder!