Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkins! Pumpkins!

Well we finally got around to carving our pumpkins today and even if I do say so myself, they look MARVELOUS! The little boys added capes to theirs and the one with the big, toothy grin is my husband's. Didn't he do a great job? He probably enjoys this tradition more than anyone. He says he doesn't remember getting to do it as a kid.




Here are my two little guys in their costumes. Notice the "action" poses. They getting really into it this year. They have never seen any of the Star War movies, but I guess these characters are now a part of our popular culture now.

Feliz Halloween!

5 comments:

CraftyAshley said...

They are so cute! Man we need to get crackin on first getting some pumpkins and then carving them!

Crafty Christina said...

Your pumpkins are awesome! I haven't carved mine yet either. I'm such a slacker!

Lesalicious said...

WOW look at them in there costumes. Love the pumpkins. :)

Debbi-a1 said...

Pumpkins look great. Love the customs!

Dragonflymom said...

I love the pumpkins great job!!